List of Indian State Bordering Countries: Indian States Bordering Countries & International Boundary Lines between Countries is an important Topic for exams.
Static GK is an important topic for competitive exams in 2020. In this article, we will give important details regarding the Indian States Borders and Boundaries.
- 1 List of Indian State Bordering Countries
- 2 List of International Boundary Lines between Countries
- 2.1 17th Parallel
- 2.2 24th Parallel
- 2.3 26th Parallel South
- 2.4 30th Parallel North
- 2.5 33th Parallel North
- 2.6 35th Parallel North
- 2.7 36030 Parallel North
- 2.8 37th Parallel North
- 2.9 38th Parallel
- 2.10 39th Parallel North
- 2.11 40th Parallel North
- 2.12 41th Parallel North
- 2.13 42th Parallel North
- 2.14 43th Parallel North
- 2.15 440 Parallel North
- 2.16 45th Parallel North or Halfway Point
- 2.17 45th Parallel
- 2.18 49th Parallel
- 2.19 Radcliffe Line was drawn by Sir Radcliffe
- 2.20 Marginal Line
- 2.21 Mannerheim Line was drawn by General Mannerheim
- 2.22 Medicine Line
- 2.23 Hindenburg Line
- 2.24 Mason-Dixon Line
- 2.25 Order-Neisse Line
- 2.26 Siegfried Line
- 2.27 Durand Line is drawn by Sir Mortimer Durand
- 2.28 Macmahon Line was drawn by Henry MacMahon
List of Indian State Bordering Countries
Bordering State: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir
Bordering State: Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand
Bordering State: West Bengal, Bihar, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
Bordering State: Tripura, Mizoram, West Bengal, Assam, Meghalaya
Bordering State: Sikkim, West Bengal, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh
Bordering State: Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram
List of International Boundary Lines between Countries
- North Vietnam and South Vietnam
- India and Pakistan
26th Parallel South
- Latitude which crosses through South America, Australia, and Africa.
30th Parallel North
- 1/3 between the North Pole and the Equator.
33th Parallel North
- Cuts through the southern United States, Parts of North Africa, Parts of Middle East And China
35th Parallel North
- State of North Carolina and the state of Georgia, State of Tennessee, and State of Georgia and state of Alabama.
36030 Parallel North
- Commonwealth of Kentucky and Tennessee between the Mississippi and the Tennessee River.
37th Parallel North
- The southern boundary of the extralegal Territory of Jefferson.
- Latitude which separates South Korea and North Korea.
39th Parallel North
- Separates North Korea and South Korea.
40th Parallel North
- British Colony of Maryland Boundary.
41th Parallel North
- The boundary between Wyoming and Nebraska and the Southern boundary of Wyoming with Utah and Colorado.
42th Parallel North
- At the New York-Pennsylvanian Border.
43th Parallel North
- State of Nebraska & South Dakota.
440 Parallel North
- 44 degrees north of the equatorial plane.
45th Parallel North or Halfway Point
- North Pole & Equator.
- The boundary between Wyoming and Montana.
- The boundary between the USA and Canada.
Radcliffe Line was drawn by Sir Radcliffe
- The boundary between India and Pakistan.
- 320 km line of fortification built by France along its border with Germany before World War II, to protect its boundary from German attack.
Mannerheim Line was drawn by General Mannerheim
- Line of fortification on the Russia Finland border.
- The border between the United States and Canada.
- The boundary dividing Germany and Poland.
- Line of demarcation between 4 states in the United States.
- The border between Poland and Germany, running along with order & Beisse rivers adopted at the Poland conference.
- Line of fortification drawn up by Germany on its border with France.
Durand Line is drawn by Sir Mortimer Durand
- Boundary line between Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Macmahon Line was drawn by Henry MacMahon
- Demarcating the frontier of India & China.
www.jobssearch247.com always try to provide you all the Static GK and updated news as soon as possible. Bookmark our page by pressing CTRL+D. You can also subscribe to Email subscription for regular jobs alerts 2020.