Neighbouring Countries of India: If you are aspiring to sit for any Govt exam this year, you need to start preparing right now. As you know the competition is really very tough. So you need to prepare in a proper manner in order to succeed in Exams. Before Preparing for any exam, it is important to know which type of exam you are preparing for. You should have complete knowledge about the Question pattern and the Selection Procedure.
General Awareness Section is one of the most important topics for all competitive exams. So start preparing right now and leads ahead of millions of students. Neighboring Countries of India & International Boundary Lines between Countries is an important Topic for exams. In this article, we will give important details regarding the Indian States Borders and Boundaries.
We have also provided a pdf of Neighbouring Countries of India & International Boundary Lines between Countries for the candidate’s reference.
So candidates can download our list for their preparation to score more marks in Neighbouring Countries of India & International Boundary Lines between Countries related questions.
The PDF download link for Neighbouring Countries of India & International Boundary Lines between Countries is given below.
- 1 List of Neighbouring Countries of India
- 2 List of International Boundary Lines between Countries
- 2.1 17th Parallel
- 2.2 24th Parallel
- 2.3 26th Parallel South
- 2.4 30th Parallel North
- 2.5 33th Parallel North
- 2.6 35th Parallel North
- 2.7 36030 Parallel North
- 2.8 37th Parallel North
- 2.9 38th Parallel
- 2.10 39th Parallel North
- 2.11 40th Parallel North
- 2.12 41th Parallel North
- 2.13 42th Parallel North
- 2.14 43th Parallel North
- 2.15 440 Parallel North
- 2.16 45th Parallel North or Halfway Point
- 2.17 45th Parallel
- 2.18 49th Parallel
- 2.19 Radcliffe Line was drawn by Sir Radcliffe
- 2.20 Marginal Line
- 2.21 Mannerheim Line was drawn by General Mannerheim
- 2.22 Medicine Line
- 2.23 Hindenburg Line
- 2.24 Mason-Dixon Line
- 2.25 Order-Neisse Line
- 2.26 Siegfried Line
- 2.27 Durand Line is drawn by Sir Mortimer Durand
- 2.28 Macmahon Line was drawn by Henry MacMahon
List of Neighbouring Countries of India
The following is the List of Neighbouring Countries of India:
Bordering State: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir
Bordering State: Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand
Bordering State: West Bengal, Bihar, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
Bordering State: Tripura, Mizoram, West Bengal, Assam, Meghalaya
Bordering State: Sikkim, West Bengal, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh
Bordering State: Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram
List of International Boundary Lines between Countries
The List of International Boundary Lines between Countries are as follows:
- North Vietnam and South Vietnam
- India and Pakistan
26th Parallel South
- Latitude which crosses through South America, Australia, and Africa.
30th Parallel North
- 1/3 between the North Pole and the Equator.
33th Parallel North
- Cuts through the southern United States, Parts of North Africa, Parts of Middle East And China
35th Parallel North
- State of North Carolina and the state of Georgia, State of Tennessee, and State of Georgia and state of Alabama.
36030 Parallel North
- Commonwealth of Kentucky and Tennessee between the Mississippi and the Tennessee River.
37th Parallel North
- The southern boundary of the extralegal Territory of Jefferson.
- Latitude which separates South Korea and North Korea.
39th Parallel North
- Separates North Korea and South Korea.
40th Parallel North
- British Colony of Maryland Boundary.
41th Parallel North
- The International boundary line between Wyoming and Nebraska and the Southern boundary of Wyoming with Utah and Colorado.
42th Parallel North
- At the New York-Pennsylvanian Border.
43th Parallel North
- State of Nebraska & South Dakota.
440 Parallel North
- 44 degrees north of the equatorial plane.
45th Parallel North or Halfway Point
- North Pole & Equator.
- The International boundary line between Wyoming and Montana.
- The International boundary line between the USA and Canada.
Radcliffe Line was drawn by Sir Radcliffe
- The International boundary line between India and Pakistan.
- 320 km line of fortification built by France along its border with Germany before World War II, to protect its boundary from German attack.
Mannerheim Line was drawn by General Mannerheim
- Line of fortification on the Russia Finland border.
- The International boundary line between the United States and Canada.
- The International boundary line dividing Germany and Poland.
- Line of demarcation between 4 states in the United States.
- The International boundary line between Poland and Germany, running along with order & Beisse rivers adopted at the Poland conference.
- Line of fortification drawn up by Germany on its border with France.
Durand Line is drawn by Sir Mortimer Durand
- International boundary line between Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Macmahon Line was drawn by Henry MacMahon
- Demarcating the frontier of India & China.
Check more Information here
www.jobssearch247.com always try to provide you all the Static GK and updated news as soon as possible. Bookmark our page by pressing CTRL+D. Get Free study material for exams. Get the latest jobs, Govt Jobs, Bank jobs latest updates with us. Also, check the latest and upcoming exams Admit card and Results with us.
You can also subscribe to Email subscription for regular jobs alerts 2020.
Last Updated: July 9,2020 12:00:28 AM