Sarathi Parivahan Sewa: Sarthi Parivahan Sewa service initiated by Road Transport and Highways Ministries, which was delivered to citizens to digitize the working conditions of Road Transport Offices. It is a government service to enhance the quality of service. Sarthi Parivahan Sewa service designed to provide relief from paperwork. With the help of this Sarathi Parivahan Sewa all the work likes registration of vehicles, issue of driving license and etc. done digitally and automates all transport services with the introduction of smart card technology. It handles issues like interstate transport vehicle movement and creates registers of vehicles, driving license information, etc. Get all the details about vehicle registration, driving license, and all other transport-related information in the Sarathi Parivahan app.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa’s improvement of transparency of service and provide a facility to road transport to relief from paperwork. They issue a smart card which makes transport easy and helps to maintain the information of vehicles within state and nation. These applications are always updated with the new rules which are launched by the government.
- 1 What is Sarathi Parivahan Sewa?
- 2 SCOSTA Committee
- 3 Features of SARATHI Applications
- 4 Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Services
- 5 Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Vehicle Registration Service
- 6 Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Driving license Application Procedure @sarathi website
- 7 How to apply for Sarathi website @sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- 8 Essential Documents
- 9 RTO Code and sarathi website
- 10 Union Territories RTO Code and Official Website
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 FAQs
What is Sarathi Parivahan Sewa?
In India, there is 1100+ Road Transport Offices have been computerized by Road Transport and Highways Ministries. The Parivahan Sarathi Sewa provides a certificate to the citizens which will be accepted all over the country. All states have different instructions to be followed. A committee SCOSTA was set up to define an instruction for allotment of the registration certificate and driving license.
SCOSTA committee launched 2 software namely Sarathi Parivahan Sewa and VAHAN Sarathi Parivahan Sewa. Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is an application software app used to provide a registration certificate and driving license, maintain the complete information of a vehicle, Whereas VAHAN is related to registration of the vehicle. Sarathi and Vahan application software assigned by the Central Motor Vehicle Act, 1988.
Features of SARATHI Applications
- Online Services
- Vahan Services
- Sarathi Services
- Know your Vehicle details
- Know your License details
- Informational Services
- About Licensing
- About Registration
- About Permits
- Act, Rules, and Politics
- Fees and Used Charges
- Vahan Dashboard
- Useful Links
- State RTO Projects
- Download Forms
- Vahan Login
- Sarathi Login
- Dealer Login
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Services
- Providing Leaner’s License
- Providing permanent License
- Registration of vehicles
- Issuing of Smart Card
- Issuing of High Security
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Vehicle Registration Service
Vehicle Registration Sewa registered under the Central Motor Vehicle Rules, 1989. A person needs to give an application for the registration of the vehicle. Guidelines to the registration of Vehicle –
- For registration of vehicle permanently fill form 20.
- Select the type of registration.
- Pay the payment of registration, which is depend on the type of registration i.e. whether the registration is for HSRP (High-Security Registration Plates) or Smart Card.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Driving license Application Procedure @sarathi website
- Through the sarathi website take appointment for driving license.
- For a permanent license, it is mandatory for a person to hold a learner’s license for at least 30 days.
- Application form 4, filled for getting a permanent license.
- Applicants need to pass the driving test.
How to apply for Sarathi website @sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- Visit the official website of Sarathi Parivahan Official Website @sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
- Select your district, from the homepage of the website
- Click on Apply Online
- After this choose the option Driving License or Registration option from the drop-down menu.
- Read all the instructions carefully through the official website of Sarathi Parivahan.
- Aadhar Card
- Pen Card
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Form No. 2 Filled
- Medical Certificate
RTO Code and sarathi website
Union Territories RTO Code and Official Website
|State||RTO Code||Official Website|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||AN||http://db.and.nic.in/mvd/|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||DN||http://dnh.nic.in/Departments/Transport.aspx|
|Daman and Diu||DD||https://daman.nic.in/rtodaman/default.asp|
|National Capital Territory of Delhi||DL||http://transport.delhi.gov.in/home/transport-department|
|Jammu & Kashmir||JK||http://jaktrans.nic.in/|
The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is an ambitious initiative by Road and Transport ministries. Registration of vehicles, apply for Driving License done with a few clicks. It provides service to all types of transport-related information to make the convenient life of all citizens. To get detailed information visit the official website of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa.
Can the Driving License is shown on computer or Phone be saved?
Yes, you can easily save on a computer or Mobile Phone.
Do, I have to pay any kind of fee to know the Driving License?
No fee for form.
After submission for a driving license, can I edit the application form?
No, it is not possible.
What should I do if I have submitted the wrong information in my application?
You have to cancel the application form and apply it again.
Bookmark (CTRL+D) our website www.jobssearch247.com for more information on sarathi website,sarathi up, www.parivahan.gov.in,parivahan.in etc and suggest your feedback in the Comment box as well as subscribe to our channel to get all the latest updates in your Inbox.