Women Empowerment Government Schemes 2020: The Government has been Promoting Women Empowerment through various Women Empowerment Government Schemes 2020, facilities and awards like
- Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao(Save & Educate Girl Child),
- Matru Vandana Saptah (VMS),
- Mahila E-Haat, One-Stop Center Scheme(OSCS),
- Hostels for Working Women’s,
- Swadhar Grah,
- Nari Purushkar,
Financial Benefits & Government Schemes in 2020.
This is the most expected and important topic in GK Sections in Latest Govt. exams & Upcoming Government Exams 2020, etc.
It is an Integral Part of General Awareness to know about Central & State Specific Govt Schemes 2020 and Women Empowerment Schemes 2020.
The Government of India Introduced various Government schemes and Women Empowerment Schemes from time to time, offering financial incentives to girl children and women.
- 1 Women Empowerment Govt. Schemes 2020: For Girl Child
- 2 Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao (Save Girl Child & Educate Girl Child) Government Scheme
- 3 Sukanya Samridhhi Yojna Government Scheme
- 4 Balika Samriddhi Yojna For Women Empowerment
- 5 Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Scholarship Scheme / Scheme for Girl Education
- 6 National Scheme of Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education Govt. Scheme
- 7 Women Empowerment Government Schemes 2020
- 7.1 Mahila E-Haat Scheme For Women Empowerment
- 7.2 One-Stop Centre Scheme For Women Empowerment
- 7.3 Working Women hostels Scheme For Women Empowerment
- 7.4 Swadhar Greh Scheme For Women Empowerment
- 7.5 STEP Scheme For Women Empowerment
- 7.6 Nari Shakti Puruskars For Women Empowerment
- 7.7 Stand Up India Scheme For Women Empowerment
Women Empowerment Govt. Schemes 2020: For Girl Child
The Govt. of India Has Launched Several Government Schemes and Policies for the Girl Child in India. Here we Share Some Best Government Schemes for Girl Child by Central Govt.
Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao (Save Girl Child & Educate Girl Child) Government Scheme
This Government Scheme started on 22 January 2015. It is specifically aimed to address the sex ratio Discrepancy in parts of Country by:
- Preventing Prenatal Gender-biased abortion
- Ensuring Holistic growth of girl child
- Protection of Girl Child
- Providing Equal Opportunities for Education & Participation to the Girl Child.
- Achieve Equality of Gender and Empower women & girls.
Sukanya Samridhhi Yojna Government Scheme
- This Scheme Offers A Saving Bank Account for a girl child below 10 years of age.
- Similarly, regular Deposit can be made in the account for 15 years to Finance the girl’s education and future needs.
- The account can be opened in PSU bank, also in a Post Office, etc. with a minimum initial deposit amount of Rs. 1000/-.
- The Deposit up to Rs. 1.5 Lakh annually.
Balika Samriddhi Yojna For Women Empowerment
- This Government Scheme is Particularly dedicated to the girl Child & Their Mothers living below the poverty line in both rural or urban areas.
- Also, after birth to a girl child, the mother is provided with a cash benefit of Rs. 500/-
- The Girl child can avail annual scholarship between Rs. 300/- to Rs. 1000/- till 10th standard.
- For above all Only one girl child per family can avail of this scheme.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Scholarship Scheme / Scheme for Girl Education
- Launched by CBSE, Scholarship awarded to girl students who are the only child.
- Similarly, Girl students who have passed the 10th board exam with 60% or above are eligible for this scholarship their tuition fees for classes 11th & 12th.
- Also, their school fees should not exceed Rs. 1500/- Per Month.
- Rs. 500/- per month will be also transferred to the beneficiary’s account for a period of 2 years.
Note: If you want To Know more about the scheme and terms & conditions of the scheme so please visit the official governmental scheme Portal
National Scheme of Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education Govt. Scheme
- The Scheme is Particularly aimed at the upliftment of SC/ST communities’ girls for Education.
- Also an amount of Rs 3,000/- is added as a fixed deposit to the selected girl child whose age below 16 years and joining class 9th.
- So Students can withdraw with interest after passing 10th board examinations and attaining age 18 years.
Women Empowerment Government Schemes 2020
The Indian Government’s some Women Empowerment Government Schemes 2020 are:
Mahila E-Haat Scheme For Women Empowerment
- Finally, Women & Child development started an online marketing platform to support Women Entrepreneurs, Self-help Groups (SHG), Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), etc.
- This is also a part of the Digital India Initiative.
Women can register at www.mahilaehaat-rmk.gov.in
One-Stop Centre Scheme For Women Empowerment
- Popularly known as “Sakhi” started on 1st April 2015, with the Nirbhaya Fund.
- One-Stop Center (OSC) Provides shelter to women, similarly Police helpdesk, Legal help, Medical Benefits & Counselling service to women victims of violence under one roof integrated with a 24-Hour Helpline number 181.
Working Women hostels Scheme For Women Empowerment
The Scheme is to promote the availability of safe and conveniently located accommodation for working women, also with daycare facilities for their children, all over areas wherever possible.
Swadhar Greh Scheme For Women Empowerment
- This Scheme is for the Rehabilitation of women in difficult circumstances.
- This scheme also provides shelter for women, Food, clothes & Take care to the marginalized women/ Girl.
- The implementing agencies are mainly NGOs.
STEP Scheme For Women Empowerment
STEP Scheme support to training & employment financial program for women aims to provide skills that give employability to women, also provide competencies & skills that enable women to become self-employed & Independent.
Nari Shakti Puruskars For Women Empowerment
- The Nari Shakti Puruskar is National Level Awards recognizing the efforts made by women.
- Also, this award presented by the President of India every year on 8 March, International Women’s Day at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi.
Stand Up India Scheme For Women Empowerment
A scheme by the government aimed at Financial benefits for women. as a result, it allows women entrepreneurs to apply for bank loans between Rs. 10 lakhs to 1 crore in the manufacturing and trading sector for the first time. finally, Empowering women & Financial Stability for Women is of prime importance for the Government. These Schemes Encourage women to invest in property, also look after their family, their health & Meet their start-up come true, etc. Users can also check all the information regarding the terms & conditions of schemes from Official notification of Government schemes Portal.
If you like this Article like & Bookmark (CTRL+D) our website www.jobssearch247.com
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM