TCS Recruitment 2020: Tata Consultancy is the Indian Multinational IT Company. It is a subsidiary of the Tata group and operates in 46 countries, recruits Fresher and Graduate Candidates. TCS Recruitment 2020 invites applicants in different posts like Process Expert, Customer Service, Delivery Head, Content Writer, Process Associate, HR Business & various. TCS Recruitment process will be based on Written Test, Technical Interview, Group Discussion, HR Round & Personal Interview. The Selection procedure for every post is different. TCS Recruit candidates in various locations like Mumbai, Hyderabad, NCR, Bangalore, Kolkata, etc.
In this article, we cover TCS Recruitment 2020, TCS Recruitment Process 2020, TCS Vacancy 2020, Fresher jobs in TCS, TCS jobs 2020, Tata Consultancy Service Recruitment 2020, tcs recruitment 2020 for freshers, Private Job 2020, etc.
TATA Consultancy Service Recruitment Process 2020
|Organization Name||Tata Consultancy Services TCS|
|Job category||Private Jobs|
|Industry||IT Service, IT Consultancy|
|Job Post Date||29.April.2020|
TCS recruitment 2020 Vacancies
1. Process Expert,
2. Customer service,
3. Delivery Head,
6. Content writer,
7. Process Associate,
8. HR Business Partner,
9. Backup Administrator,
10. BMC Remedy Administrator,
11. BMC Architect & Various
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Recruitment 2020
Graduation Degree OR
Candidates should have 1 to 15 years experience
TCS Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
TCS Company Roles and Responsibilities
1. Management of Policies
2. Managing Multi-Forest AD Environment
3. Multi-Factor Authentication
4. Account Management, etc.
How to Apply For TCS Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can apply for tcs careers 2020 registration as follows:
1. Visit the TCS Official Website www.tcs.com
2. Click on link Career
3. Select the post from the list
4. Read the instructions carefully
5. Fills the details and ensure that all the details should be right and accurate.
TCS Off Campus Drive for Fresher’s
TCS Off Campus 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Students who are 2018, 2019 and 2020 passed outs are eligible
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines.
- MCA with B.sc/ BA/ BCA/ B.Com is also eligible for TCS off Campus Drive.
- Students who are secured with 60% and above, eligible for TCS off Campus Drive.
- The age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Work experience should not be more than 3 years.
Engineering Concerned Trade are Listed below
- Information Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Statistics & Informatics
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- MCA with B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Information technology/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering
Off-Campus Registration 2020 for TCS
TCS Off Campus 2020 Registration process is as follows-
- Login to nextstep.tcs.com
- As soon as you log in click on “Career”
- Click on “Register here“
- Fill the details carefully.
- Click on Submit Button.
- When you click on Submit your details will be saved.
- The candidate gets Reference ID and Password, note it for future reference.
TCS Off Campus Application Process
- After the registration Process login into nextstep.tcs.com.
- Enter your Reference ID and Password.
- Click on “Application Form”.
- After the application fills the details correctly as on successful submission you will get a confirmation.
- Click on “Track My Application“.
TCS Test Pattern 2020
|General aptitude, Logical reasoning and English language||60 Minutes|
|Programming Ability||60 Minutes|
TCS Syllabus 2020
TCS Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension Syllabus 2020
- Para Jumbles
- Synonyms And Antonyms
- Paragraph Completion
- Theme Detection
- Phrase Replacement
- Analogy and Vocabulary
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Fill in the Blanks
- Reading Comprehension
- One Word Substitution
- Error Spotting
- Sentence Jumbles
- Active & Passive Voice
Logical Reasoning TCS Syllabus 2020
- Number Series
- Clock Puzzles
- Data Sufficiency
- Missing Letters
- Water Images
- And Verbal Classification
- Logical Games
- Analogies and Analytical Reasoning
- Matching Definitions
- Non-Verb reasoning Series
- Logical Problems
- Data Interpretation
- The Embedded Figure
- Verbal Reasoning
- Mirror Images
- Completion of Incomplete Pattern
Quantitative Aptitude TCS Syllabus
- Profit and loss
- Number System and HCF & LCM
- And Combinations
- Ratio and proportions
- Blood Relations
- Time, speed, distance
- Time and Work
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
TCS Programming Ability Syllabus 2020
- Coding Questions – 1
- TCS Coding Questions – 2
- Area of a Triangle
- TCS Command Line Arguments – Fibonacci Series
- TCS Command Line Program to Swap two numbers
- Greatest of Two Numbers using CLP
- TCS String Reversal Using Command Line Programming (Most Asked – 104 times)
TCS Coding Round Syllabus
- LCM of Two Number using CLP
- Average of Two Numbers
- Sum of Digits of a number
- Binary to Decimal (asked 25 times)
- Decimal to Binary (asked 42 times)
- Factorial of a Number
- Square Root of Prime Number
- Square Root
- Area of Circle
- Area of Triangle
- Checking Palindrome (Number)
- Armstrong Number
- Odd-Even Number
- Binary to Octal
- Decimal to Octal
- Check Leap Year
- Checking Palindrome (String) (asked 91 Times)
- Checking Prime or Not
- Reverse Digits of a Number
Keep the Following www.jobssearch247.com for the latest news and updates regarding, TCS recruitment Gandhinagar 2020, TCS recruitment 2020 for freshers etc. If you like this article bookmark (CTRL+D) our website.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM