DOT Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO– Department of Telecommunication (DOT) announced the vacancies to recruit eligible candidates to fill up the vacant positions in the DOT department under Sarkari Exam. The official website to apply for the vacancies is www.dot.gov.in
- 1 About the Department of Telecommunication
- 2 Key Highlight-DOT (Sarkari Exam) 2020-21
- 3 Vacancy Details : Department of Telecommunication 2020-21
- 4 Selection Procedure :DOT Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO
- 5 Salary of DOT Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO
- 6 Job Profile: DOT (Department of Telecommunication) 2020-21
- 7 Age Limit
- 8 DOT Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO Application form Details
- 9 DOT Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO Syllabus 2020
- 9.1 General Intelligence Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO
- 9.2 General Knowledge Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO:
- 9.3 General English Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO:
- 9.4 Computer Knowledge Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO:
- 9.5 Aptitude Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO:
- 9.6 Reasoning Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO:
- 9.7 Telecom Engineering Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO
About the Department of Telecommunication
The telecommunication engineer center is the technical arm for the department of telecommunication and responsible for all standards, specifications, test procedure and technical regulations for procedures and technical regulation for communication. The technical work of DOT divided into various sections including Radio mobile, Internet of things, Smart networking, telecommunication, and specialization.
The Department of Telecommunication comes under Govt. of India. The DOT is formulating development for the gradual growth of the telecommunication services.DOT is an In-Charge of the grant of licenses for various telecom services like VSAT service and Unified Access Service Internet.
DOT is responsible for frequency management in the field of radio communication in close coordination with international bodies and also enforces wireless transmission of all users in the country. The department invites applications for eligible candidates from all over the country.
Key Highlight-DOT (Sarkari Exam) 2020-21
|Board Name||Department of Telecommunication|
|Post Name||Sub Divisional Engineer and Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)|
Vacancy Details : Department of Telecommunication 2020-21
|Sub Divisional Engineer||90|
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)||11|
Selection Procedure :DOT Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO
Department of Telecommunication conduct the written Examination and Personal Interview for selected candidates.
Salary of DOT Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO
|Post Name||Scale of Pay ( as per 7th pay Commission)|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||Level 8 (Rs. 47600 -1,51,100)|
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)||Level 7 (Rs. 44900 – 1,42,400)|
Job Profile: DOT (Department of Telecommunication) 2020-21
The functions of DOT department Units are broadly Divided into following verticals:
- Service Complaisance: CAF Audit , EMR Audit , Service Testing , Roll-Out Obligations
- Security : Security Audit , CMS, Grey Market Detection etc.
- Technology – Secured Dedicated Communication , Network , Time Synchronization of Telecom Networked , Disaster Technology / Management , Interconnected Exchange , Inspection of License Networks, Advance and Public Awareness etc.
- Rural – Rural Connectivity for DBT, Verification of USO Sites, RF Coverage Testing ./ Testing Telecom Connectivity etc.
- Admin, Legal , PG and Vigilance – Admin , PG , Building , Vigilance , Court cases & Misc., Admin Activities etc.
The age of the applicant for both the posts i.e. Sub Division Engineer and Telecom Officer shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO Application form Details
How to fill the application form of DOT (Department of Telecommunication) 2020-21 ?
Following are the steps to fill Application Form
- Click on “Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2020” Notification.
- Download application form and read it carefully
- Make sure you fulfill all the eligibility criteria .
- Fill the details correctly
- Attach photograph and signature wherever required.
- Send your application form with complete format to the mentioned address.
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO Syllabus 2020
General Intelligence Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO
Verbal and Figures Classification
Arithmetical Number series
Similarities and Differences
General Knowledge Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO:
General English Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO:
Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary’
Spelling Grammar etc.
Computer Knowledge Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO:
Fundamental of Computer Architecture
Personal computers and their typical uses
Control unit design
Use of basic data structure
I/O system organization
Aptitude Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO:
Relationship between numbers
Time and Distance
Mixture and Allegation
Ratio & Proportion
Time & Work
Computation of Whole Numbers
Time and Distance
Profit and Loss
Reasoning Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO:
Letter and Symbol Series
Statement and Conclusion
Statement and Argument
Cause and Effort
Telecom Engineering Syllabus for Sub Divisional Engineer and JTO
Physical Electronics, ICS and Electron Devices
Materials & Components
Analog Electronics Circuits
Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
Digital Electronic Circuits
Computer Engineering etc.
|Postal Address: Government of India , Department of Telecommunications , Office of the Sr. DDG , MP LSA , Door Sanchar Bhawan , Hoshangabad Road , Bhopal -462004|
Dear aspirants/ candidates , add this site www.jobssearch247.com for all India level and State level all latest and upcoming Sarkari Naukri ,Sarkari Results related Notifications . Follow our site regularly.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM