National Testing Agency released the UGC NET admit card and UGC NET JRF SRF June 2020 exam date for the UGC NET June 2020 Session. UGC NET June Session Admit Card Download From 19 September 2020 onwards and UGC NET JRF SRF June 2020 Exam Date From 24 September 2020 onwards. candidates are advised to check the complete detail from the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Registration Date Extended UGC NET 2020
UGC NET 2020 Registration Process extended. Release of admit card and UGC NET Exam date Postponed and will be announced soon. National Testing Agency, NTA has extended the last date of the applications of UGC NET 2020, CSIR NET 2020, JNUEE, ICAR 2020 exams up to May 31, 2020.
UGC NET JRF SRF June 2020 Online Registration Process
|Release of Official Notification||16 March 2020|
|Opening Date of Application Registration||16 March 2020|
|Closing date to Submit UGC NET 2020||31 June 2020|
|Closing date of Fee payment||31 June 2020|
|Correction form Last Date||15 July 2020|
|Admit card UGC NET June 2020||19 September 2020 (Download admit Card)|
|UGC NET June session Exam Date||From 24 September 2020 to 13 November 2020|
|UGC NET Result 2020||Notified Soon|
|Periodicity||June and December|
|Conducted for||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Assistant Professor|
|Exam Mode||Computer based test (CBT)|
|Medium of Exam||English or Hindi|
What is the application fee of UGC NET JRF SRF June 2020?
The UGC NET 2020 APPLICATION FEE is given below.
|Payment Mode||Online through Debit card, Credit Card or Internet Banking etc.|
UGC NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligible candidates can apply for the UGC NET June 2020 Session have fulfill certain educational criteria:
NET 2020 Educational Qualification
- 55% Marks scored in Post-Graduation
- For reserved candidates, 50% Marks Scored in Post-Graduation
- Final year students are also eligible to apply for UGC NET June 2020 Session.
- Ph.D. holders’ applicants are provided a relaxation of 5% in minimum marks.
- All the detail information about the educational qualification students can check form the UGC NET Official Website.
UGC NET 2020 JRF and SRF Assistant Professor AGE CRITERIA
|ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||No Age Limit|
|JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW||Upper Age Limit 30 years|
Note: Age Relaxation is provided as per government norms.
How To Apply For UGC NET JUNE 2020
Candidates can check the details from here regarding UGC NET JUNE 2020 SESSION Application Form.
UGC NET JRF SRF June 2020 Application Procedure
- Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of UGC NET
- Click on the tab “Online Application for UGC NET 2020 JUNE SESSION”
- The candidate enters the mobile number and Email ID.
- All the communication details will be sent on registered mobile number and Email ID.
- Applicants fill Relevant educational details in the online application form.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Photograph in JPG/JPEG format and size in between 10 kb to 200 kb
Signature in JPG/JPEG format and size in between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- One-time correction in online application form will be available.
- Select Payment Mode and Submit Application Fee as per category.
- Before Submission of Application form check all the details carefully.
- No need to send the hard copy to the UGC NET authority.
- Candidate keep the printed copy of the application form and E-receipt for future reference.
Documents Required While Applying For UGC NET JRF SRF June 2020
- Age Proof Certificate (Certificate / Marksheet of 10th Class)
- Aadhar Card
- Any Government approved ID Proof
- Qualifying Degree/ Last year mark-sheet
- Residence address proof
- Category Certificate
UGC NET JRF AND SRF 2020
- Junior Research Fellow: Amount Rs. 31,000 Per Month for the initial 2 years
- Senior Research Fellow: Amount Rs. 35,000 Per Month for remaining tenure
Note: Applicants can check the details from the official website.
UGC NET 2020 June Session Exam Pattern
- The Exam has 2 papers: Paper 1st and Paper 2nd
- Paper 1st Compulsory and the same for all eligible applicants.
- Paper 2nd Subject-based
- Exam Duration Combined: 3 hours
- Each Question carries 2 marks.
- No Negative marking.
UGC NET JRF AND SRF 2020 Qualifying Marks
The Qualifying Marks are as follows:
- General/EWS: 40% aggregate marks in both papers
- OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwD: 35% aggregate marks in both papers
UGC NET JRF SRF June 2020 Paper 1 Syllabus 2020
Detailed Syllabus for UGC NET 2020 are mentioned here:
UGC NET Teaching Aptitude Syllabus 2020
- Teaching Level,
- Characteristics and basic requirements.
- Learner’s characteristics:
- Characteristics of adolescent and adult learners (Academic, Social, Emotional and Cognitive),
- Individual differences.
- Teaching Affecting Features
- Teaching Method in Institutions of Higher Education,
- Teacher centered vs. Learner-centered methods;
- Off-line vs. On-line methods (Swayam, Swayam Prabha, MOOCs, etc.).
- Teaching Support System:
- Modern and
- ICT based.
- Evaluation Systems:
- Elements and Types of evaluation,
- Evaluation in Choice Based Credit System in Higher education,
- Computer-based testing,
- Innovations in evaluation systems.
UGC NET 2020 Research Aptitude Paper 1 Syllabus 2020
- Positivism approach
- Post positivistic approach
- Methods of Research:
- Qualitative and Quantitative Methods,
- Steps of Research.
- Thesis and Article writing:
- Format and styles of referencing,
- Application of ICT in research,
- Research ethics.
A passage of text is given. Questions are asked from the passage and the candidate answered.
UGC NET JRF SRF JUNE 2020 Communication Syllabus 2020
- characteristics of communication.
- Effective communication:
- Verbal and Non-verbal,
- Inter-Cultural and group communications,
- Classroom communication,
- Barriers to effective communication,
- Mass-Media and Society.
UGC NET JRF SRF JUNE 2020 Mathematical Aptitude, Reasoning Syllabus 2020
- Number series,
- Letter series,
- Mathematical Aptitude:
- Time & Distance,
- Profit and Loss,
- Interest and Discounting,
- Averages etc.
UGC NET JRF SRF June 2020 Logical Reasoning Syllabus 2020
- Understanding the structure of arguments:
- argument forms,
- structure of categorical propositions,
- Mood and Figure,
- Formal and Informal fallacies,
- Uses of language,
- Connotations and denotations of terms,
- Classical square of opposition,
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning,
- Venn diagram:
- Simple and multiple uses for establishing the validity of arguments.
- Indian Logic:
- Means of knowledge,
- Pramanas- Pratyaksha (Perception),
- Anumana (Inference),
- Upamana (Comparison),
- Shabda (Verbal testimony),
- Arthapatti (Implication) and Anupalabddhi (Non-apprehension).
- Structure and kinds of Anumana (inference),
- Vyapti (invariable relation),
- Hetvabhasas (fallacies of inference).
UGC NET JRF SRF June 2020 Data Interpretation SYLLABUS 2020
- Sources, acquisition, and classification of Data.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data.
- Graphical Related Questions (Bar-chart related, Histograms based, Pie-chart related, Table-chart related and Line-chart based)
- Mapping of Data, Data Interpretation. Data and Governance.
UGC NET JRF SRF JUNE 2020 Information and Communication Technology (ICT) SYLLABUS 2020
- Information and Communication Technology:
- General abbreviations and terminology,
- Basics of the Internet,
- Audio and Video-conferencing,
- Digital initiatives in higher education,
- ICT and Governance.
UGC NET JRF SRF JUNE 2020 People, Development AND Environment SYLLABUS 2020
- Development and Environment:
- Millennium development and Sustainable development goals.
- Human and environment interaction:
- Anthropogenic activities and their impacts on the environment.
- Environmental issues:
- Regional and Global;
- Air pollution,
- Water pollution,
- Soil pollution,
- Noise pollution,
- Waste (solid, liquid, biomedical, hazardous, electronic),
- Climate change and its Socio-Economic and Political dimensions.
- Impacts of pollutants on human health.
- Natural and energy resources:
- Nuclear and Forests.
- Natural hazards and disasters:
- Mitigation strategies,
- Environmental Protection Act (1986),
- National Action Plan on Climate Change,
- International agreements/efforts -Montreal Protocol,
- Rio Summit,
- Convention on Biodiversity,
- Kyoto Protocol,
- Paris Agreement,
- International Solar Alliance.
UGC NET JRF SRF JUNE 2020 Higher Education System SYLLABUS 2020
- Institutions of higher learning and education in ancient India.
- Evolution of higher learning and research in Post-Independence India.
- Oriental, Conventional and Non-conventional learning Programmes in India.
- Professional, Technical and Skill-Based education.
- Value education and environmental education.
- Policies, Governance, and Administration.
UGC NET JRF SRF JUNE 2020 PAPER 2 SYLLABUS 2020
The syllabus for the UGC NET JUNE 2020 Paper 2 of 81 subjects Mentioned below:
|0||Teaching & Research Aptitude|
|1||Economics subject / Rural Economics related / Co-operation concept/ Demography theory /Development Planning strategies / Development Studies planning / Econometrics based /Applied Economics stream /Development Economics /Business Economics concept|
|11||Defence and Strategic Studies|
|17||Management (Business Administration Management /Marketing based/Marketing Management/ Industrial Relations and Personnel Management/ Personnel Management/Financial Management/Co-operative Management Strategy)|
|39||French (French Version)|
|46||Concept of Adult Education / Continuing Education system/ Andragogy concept/ Non-Formal Education system.|
|49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies|
Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management
|59||Library and Information Science|
|60||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies|
|62||Comparative Study of Religions|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism|
|65||Performing Art – Dance/Drama/Theatre|
|66||Museology & Conservation|
|70||Tribal and Regional Language/Literature|
|73||Sanskrit traditional Subject|
|79||Visual Art ( Drawing & Painting subject/Sculpture Graphics related/Applied Art concept/History of Art logic)|
|81||Social Medicine & Community Health|
|87||Computer Science and Applications|
|90||Politics (International Relations strategy/Defence International Studies including /Strategic Studies concept, West Asian Studies plan, South East Asian Studies plan, African Studies related, South Asian Studies concept, Soviet Studies plan, American Studies concept.|
|92||Human Rights and Duties|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management.|
UGC NET 2020 Admit Card Released
Admit Card will release 15 days before the Exam. You can download the admit card from its official website.
How to Download UGC NET 2020 Admit card?
To download the UGC NET 2020 Admit card, you can follow the following steps.
1: Visit the official website.
2: Select on exam name
3: Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth.
4: Click the Submit button.
5: Download and print the admit card.
Candidates have to bring admit card, one passport size photograph and one original ID proof with them in order to enter the exam center.
ID proof may be one of the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
www.jobssearch247.com is a platform that provides the latest job updates. Get all 2020 Entrance Examinations news in India, UGC NET JRF SRF June 2020, Government Exam Alerts 2020, Syllabus 2020, Exam pattern, etc.
Candidates can share their inquiries. Our experts will solve your queries as soon as possible.
All the Best Aspirants!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM