UPSC Recruitment 2020: Admit card & Exam dates for Scientist “B”, Assistant Geophysicist, Senior Divisional Medical Officer, System Analyst, Specialist Grade III, etc. will be released soon on UPSC official website. Visit the UPSC Official website daily for any updates regarding exam dates. As you know the competition is very tough, so don’t wait for the exam date. Job Seekers who are looking for a career in UPSC Jobs can make use of this opportunity. It’s good news to those aspirants who are waiting for the latest Sarkari Naukri opportunity.
The commission has looking for eligible, talented, energetic employees with relevant academic track record.
Just go through the entire article if you want more information about the Sarkari Exam related vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process etc. Candidates can apply using the official website www.upsc.gov.in of UPSC.
UPSC Notification 2020 has been released by UPSC as per the UPSC calendar for 2020.
Aspirants are requested to also refer UPSC official Notification for more details on the same.
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Mode||Offline – Pen and Paper Mode|
|Exam Stages||Written & Interview|
|Language||Prelims – English and Hindi|
|No. of Test Cities||Test centres across the nation|
Details of Vacancies : UPSC 2020-21
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer||10|
|Specialist Grade III||6|
Application Dates : UPSC 2020
|Online Application||08 /01/2020|
Eligibility Criteria :UPSC 2020
|Name of the Post||Education Qualification|
|Scientist ‘B’||Master’s Degree in geophysics , Physics , Chemistry from a recognized university or Institute|
|Assistant Geophysicist||Master’s Degree in Physics OR Geophysics OR Geology OR Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute|
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer||A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part II of the third schedule|
|System Analyst||Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. Computer science or M.sc IT from a recognized university or Institute|
|Specialist Grade III||MBBS|
|Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer||45|
|Specialist Grade III||45|
|Name of the Post||Duties|
|Scientist ‘B’||Crime scene management Crime case examination , bestow expert testimony / defect in the courts of law on subject matter under the provision of Cr. P.C and Indian evidence Act/ Information act , R& D activities on forensic activities and imparting training in their respective field of forensic specialization to the trainees from different investigating agencies / forensic specialization to the trainees from different investigating agencies / forensic science labs and other organization.|
|Assistant Geophysicist||Providing assistance to the Geophysicist in acquisition, Processing and Interpretation of Geophysical data, Preparation of Scientific Paper, execute field programme adopting different geophysical methods using sophisticated instruments in remote area , airborne and marine surveys every year or any related work as per assigned.|
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer||Independently manage the concerned clinical super-specialty in all aspects includes diagnosis, treatment and follow-up, conduct academic and development activities, perform administrative activities related to specialty. Any other job assigned by the administrative.|
|System Analyst||Experienced in software development using high level programming language from any recognized Institution.|
|Specialist Grade III||To guide and conduct research Work, any other duties assigned by authorities by time to time.|
Other Instructions / Information:
- All candidates whether in govt. service or government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their complete filled applications online directly to the commission.
- Persons already in Regular Govt. service , whether permanent or temporary capacity other than casual / adhoc / daily wages / hourly paid / contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Department / Office that they have applied for the selection interview.
- Candidate attend a personal interview at such place as may be fixed by the commission. All details regarding the interview process candidate can check form the advertisement.
- Appointment orders to the selected candidates will be issued by the Govt. of India.
- Candidate must eligible for all medical criteria mentioned in the form as Government required.
- Candidates will be Informed of the final selected through official UPSC website.
Documents / certificates required at the Time of Interview:
- The printout of the online application form
- Original documents / certificates with self attested copies
Selection Process: UPSC 2020-21
It is a 3 step selection Process .
- Written Examination
- Document verification
Pay Scale : UPSC 2020
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Scientist ‘B’||Level 10|
|Assistant Geophysicist||Level 8|
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer||Level 12|
|System Analyst||Level 10|
|Specialist Grade III||Rs. 15600 -39100/-|
Application Fees :
|General /OBC Candidates||Rs. 25/-|
|SC/ST/PH Candidates||Fee Exempted|
UPSC 2020 Application Process 2020-21
How To Apply for UPSC 2020-21?
- Open the UPSC Notification Link 2020
- Click on UPSC apply online Link
- Candidate make sure he has a valid e-mail id, Phone Number and all other relevant documents
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form
- Upload relevant scanned copy of documents
- Upload photograph and signature in mentioned format
- Pay the application fee through the payment gateways like Debit card, credit card, internet banking etc.
- Click on submit button. Candidates make sure you fulfill all the details correctly.
- Capture the application form for future reference.
- Before uploading the photograph / signature / documents in the online application form candidate should check that all the Information should be clear and uploaded correctly.
- For any Queries, candidates ask on official website : www.upsc.gov.in
Dear aspirants/ candidates , add this site www.jobssearch247.com for all India level and State level all latest and upcoming job notifications . Follow our site regularly.
All The Very Best, Aspirants!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM