UPSC Deputy Director, AE Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission UPSC published a recruitment notification for the posts of Deputy Director, Assistant Engineer & Various. Eligible candidates can apply by 14/June/2020. In this article, candidates can find all details about UPSC Recruitment 2020-2021, UPSC Recruitment 2020, UPSC Vacancy 2020-21, Union Public Service Commission Govt. Jobs 2020,UPSC 2020, etc.
A total of around 86+ Vacancies are announced in Union Public Service Commission. Aspirants can check all the details about Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, and Age Limit, etc. Of UPSC Govt. Jobs 2020-21 and other details here. If the candidate has any query regarding the UPSC recruitment 2020 procedure ask us via comment section.
UPSC Deputy Director, AE Recruitment 2020 Key Highlights
1. Organization Name – Union Public Service Commission
2. Last Date to apply- 14/June/2020
3. Total Vacancies – 86 Posts
4. Application Mode – through online
5. Job Location – Across India
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fees
1. General/OBC/EWS Category – Rs. 25/-
2. SC/ST/PH/Women candidate – No fees
3. Payment Mode – Any Branch of State Bank of India SBI by cash or Online through Net Banking, Credit card, Debit Card, etc.
UPSC Deputy Director AE Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details
|Chief Design Engineer||01|
|Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Armament (Instruments)||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Small Arms)||05|
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Stores (Chemistry)||05|
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Stores (Gentex)||30|
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Vehicle)||12|
|Assistant Veterinary Officer||01|
|Assistant Director (Official Language)||13|
|Assistant Employment Officer||02|
|Deputy Director(Examination Reforms)||01|
|(Civil) Assistant Engineer /(Civil)assistant surveyor of works||09|
|Deputy Director (Plg./Stat.)||02|
UPSC Eligibility Criteria
1. Chief Design Engineer – Mechanical engineering degree + 12 years experience
2. deputy superintending archaeological chemist – graduation in chemistry +3 yrs. exp./ master’s degree in chemistry + one yr. exp.
3. Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Armament (Instruments) – Master degree in science in physics/ electronics/ physics +2 yrs. exp.
4. Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Small Arms) – Master’s degree in physics/ bachelor degree in engineering or technology in mechanical +2 yrs. exp.
5. Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Stores (Chemistry) – Master degree from in chemistry (inorganic) or chemistry (organic) or microbiology or bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in pharmaceuticals or chemical or petrochemical +2 yrs. exp.
6. Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Stores (Gentex) – Master’s degree in science subjects viz. physics/ chemistry (inorganic) or chemistry (organic) or Graduation in engineering or technology in one of the disciplines viz. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, metallurgy engineering, textile and clothing engineering, textile technology engineering, plastic technology engineering, polymer technology engineering, ceramics technology engineering +Two years experience.
7. Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Vehicle)-B.E./B.Tech in mechanical/automobile engineering +2 yrs. exp.
8. Assistant Veterinary Officer – Bachelor of veterinary science and animal husbandry +3 yrs. exp.
9. Assistant Director (Official Language) – Master’s degree in Hindi with English +3 yrs. exp.
10. Assistant Employment Officer – Master’s degree in social welfare or labor welfare or social work or sociology or economics or statistics or psychology or commerce or education
11. Deputy Director (Examination Reforms) – Masters degree/ post graduate diploma in history/sociology/economics/political science/public administration/geography +5 yrs. exp.
12. Assistant Engineer (Civil)/Assistant Surveyor of Works (Civil) – Degree in civil engineering +2 yrs. exp.
13. Deputy Director (Plg./Stat.) – Post graduate degree in statistics/ operational research/ mathematical statistics/ applied statistics or post graduate degree in economics/mathematics /commerce (with statistics/ quantitative method/techniques or costing & statistics/basic statistics/business statistics/introduction to statistics +five yrs. exp.
Age Limit for UPSC Deputy Director AE Recruitment 2020
|Chief design engineer||50 years|
|Deputy superintending archaeological chemist||35 years|
|Quality Assurance Assistant Engineer, Armament (Instruments)||30 years|
|(Quality Assurance)Assistant Engineer (Small Arms)||30 years|
|(Quality Assurance)Assistant Engineer Stores (Chemistry)||30 years|
|(Quality Assurance)Assistant Engineer Stores (Gentex)||30 years|
|(Quality Assurance)Assistant Engineer (Vehicle)||30 years|
|Assistant veterinary officer||35 years|
|Assistant Director (official language)||35 years|
|Assistant employment officer||30 years|
|Deputy director (examination reforms)||43 years|
|(Civil) Assistant Engineer /(Civil)assistant surveyor of works||30 years|
|Deputy director (plug./stat.)||40 years|
Salary Details UPSC Recruitment 2020
The Salary/ Pay Scale of UPSC Deputy Director, AE Recruitment 2020 is Rs. 23,000 to 46,000/- per month
How to apply UPSC Deputy Director AE Recruitment 2020?
1. Eligible candidates can download notification from the official website of UPSC Recruitment 2020.
2. Read all the details carefully.
3. Click on Apply for UPSC recruitment 2020 and fill your details, academic details, skill, experience, and all other relevant information as per the instructions.
4. Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
5. Recheck the application form before final submission and take a print out of UPSC recruitment 2020.
You can subscribe to our website www.jobssearch247.com and bookmark our page using (Ctrl+D). By subscribing to our page, we assure you that none of the job alerts will get missed out. I hope this detailed Information regarding Government Jobs 2020, UPSC Recruitment 2020, UPSC Notification 2020 helps you achieve your aim.
For any query related to the exams, drop a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM