UPSSSC Junior Assistant/Clerk Typing Test Admit Card 2019-20: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC, Lucknow)has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant/ Clerk Vacancies.
Approximate 6 lakh Applicants has applied for 1403 Posts of UKSSSC Junior Assistant/Junior Clerk Posts, at different exam centers across the Uttar Pradesh State.
Selection will be based on the Marks of written exam & Academic Qualification.
Candidates who Qualified Written Exam will appear on UPSSSC Junior Assistant Typing Test & Interview.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has postponed the English and Hindi Typing Test Dates for the post of Junior Assistant and Clerk due to Corona Virus (Covid-19) outbreak in the country.
All Important Information regarding UPSSSC Junior Assistant/Clerk Typing Test Admit card, Exam Dates, Results, UP Latest Jobs 2020 etc. you can find here. Information regarding UPSSSC junior Assistant / Clerk Exam Date, Typing Test Date & Admit Card below link:
Download Junior Assistant Admit Card
|UPSSSC JA/ Clerk Exam Date||31. May.2019|
|JA Typing Test date|| |
UPSSSC will Upload all the information related to Admit card, exam date etc. on UPSSSC Official Website.
Applicants can Download admit card using Registration Number & Date of Birth from Official Website.
Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant/ Clerk Typing Test Admit Card
- Applicant Visit Official Website.
- On the Home Page of the Official Website Open Link “Download Admit Card Advertisement No. :04/2019 Exam”
- Junior Assistant/ Clerk General Recruitment Competitive Exam 2019 redirect you to Admit card download Page.
- Candidates Enter Valid Registration number & Date of Birth.
- Take Print out of Admit Card 2019.
- Applicants who Forgot Registration Number, They Can Retrieve by Using click on the Link “Forget Registration Number”.
- Candidates Ensure that they have to an active email id and Mobile number.
You can directly download admit card by clicking on the above link.
Documents Required at the time of Verification of Certificates
- Age Proof Certificate (10th class certificate & marksheet)
- Marksheet and document all the relevant Academic Qualification.
- Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- No Objection Certificate for the working employees.
- Photo Id Proof original and 2 copies.
- All Mandatory Documents filled at the time of Registration of Application/ Time of Apply UPSSSC JA 2019-20.
Aspirants, who want UPSSSC Recruitment 2020, UPSSSC junior Assistant/ Clerk Admit Card, UP Government Jobs 2020, Central Govt Jobs 2020, Fresher jobs, State Govt. Jobs, Free Job Alert, UPSSSC Upcoming Recruitment 2020-2021 Notifications, Admit Card etc. Follow Website www.jobssearch247.com .
All the Very Best Aspirants and Stay tuned for Upcoming Updates!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM